Sunday 3 November 2013

I have taken some more images in my basement for my current visual project and below are some of the images I have taken (unedited):








I am yet to edit these images however I feel that if I do, it will take away the truthfulness behind these images and they are as they stand.

I have looked back at an old project from college which I based around abandoned buildings taking photographs in an RAF base which has given me some inspiration in my project moving it from creating 'false' scenarios in taking photographs of what is actually there. Some of the images from my previous project are here. All of which are unedited. 

I have also taken a walk around The Forest Recreational Grounds at night similarly to my previous image:


I am also going to take photographs around here at night time alongside my basement images to try to create a sense of uneasiness but outdoors in a natural space rather than in a confined unused living space. 

A website which I have been looking at based around 'urban exploration' and photographing unused and abandoned buildings is a forum called 28 Days Later found here. This is also something which I am going to try and look into further but for now I am concentrating on the unused space in my house, the basement, and The Forest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment